Terms and Conditions - Medical Technique, Inc.
Terms are NET 30, FOB Factory
All remittances should be made to:
Medical Technique, Inc.
8060 E. Research Court
Tucson, Arizona 85710-6713
Medical Technique, Inc.'s Return Goods Policy, as established, can only proceed after receiving prior written authorization for the return, RGA, Return Goods Authorization from Medical Technique, Inc. Authorization will not be granted unless products:
- Are in unopened, original packaging and not defaced or modified in any manner;
- Products are in saleable condition;
- Are not expired, obsolete or discontinued, custom products and partial cases are not returnable;
Requesting (RGA) Return Goods Authorization for a return
To request a RGA for previously-purchased products, you must contact customer service (1-800-426-9053) and provide the following information:
- Product Name
- Product Number
- Lot Number
- Date of Purchase
- Quantity of product
- Reason for return
Upon receipt of the above information the MTI Customer Service Representative will fax an RGA form to you. This form will include a "SHIP TO" address.
- A RGA will only be issued for current product
- All returns must be accompanied by the RGA
- All returns are subject to final inspection and MTI approval
- You are responsible for all freight charges on products you return
- Goods must be in their original unopened and undamaged factory container
- Product returned within 30 days of purchase will be credited at 100% purchase price
- Product returned more than 30 days but less than 120 days will receive credit at 75% purchase price
- Product returned more than 120 days but less than 180 days will receive credit at 50% purchase price
- Product returned older than 180 days will receive no credit
- Goods returned without an RGA will be refused, and returned freight collect to sender
- MTI will not be liable for unauthorized returns
To calculate the number of days goods are held in this policy, the date of the invoice will be considered the date of purchase. The date of the shipment to MTI will be considered the date of return.
If you have addition questions please contact our customers service department at 1-800-426-9053.